The art of gratitude.
There has been research that says that cultivating gratitude can lead to an increase in positive mental health.
Some ideas for cultivating gratitude:
– Start a gratitude journal/list
– Have another person do the journal/list with you or share it with someone
– Go around the kitchen table and say one thing you were grateful for that day
– Make a goal to contact someone every (day/week) and tell them something they do or have done that you are grateful for.
– Driving with kids? Go through the alphabet and say 5 things for each letter that you are grateful for.
Positive things come from connecting with others and gratitude.