This video from the Association for Play Therapy highlights the importance of Play Therapy for children and the many benefits that have been discovered by properly implementing it. Check out their website and give this video a watch. Our therapists can assess if Play Therapy could help your child and begin this highly beneficial means of communication.
Heather T. Forbes, LCSW
Are you struggling with your children, not even enjoying being a parent some days? Heather T. Forbes, LCSW shares a new perspective of parenting that can literally change your family for life. Her information will empower you to bring back the peace and happiness into your home that has been overcome by arguments, control battles, and defiance. Just hit the play button for the answers you have been seeking.
World renowned for his work on marital stability and divorce prediction, John Gottman has conducted 40 years of breakthrough research with thousands of couples. His work on marriage and parenting have earned him numerous major awards, including:
- Four National Institute of Mental Health Research Scientist Awards
- The American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy Distinguished Research Scientist Award
- The American Family Therapy Academy Award for Most Distinguished Contributor to Family Systems Research
- The American Psychological Association Division of Family Psychology, Presidential Citation for Outstanding Lifetime Research Contribution
- The National Council of Family Relations, 1994 Burgess Award for Outstanding Career in Theory and Research